Monday, March 21, 2011

Congrats to Eight Winners!

pray for japan
photo originally uploaded by jusojin


Thank you again for those of you who have donated to reputable organizations for relief efforts. And thank you for your emotional supports too via comments/emails. It makes us feel helpless there aren't a lot we can do to help the people suffering, but every little donation definitely helps. I'm touched to see so many crafters/bloggers have embarked on some projects for relief efforts. If you have one or a few quilts that you can donate to people sleeping on pieces of cardboard boxes in snow with fears regarding radiation, please go ahead and read this post by Sonja of artisania and learn how you can donate your quilts for them. She has done a great job explaining what we can do. (Don't forget to take a look at her sushi quilt that will be in the hands of someone in need of warmth.)

Anyways, I wanted to announce eight winners for the giveaway I hosted last week today.

win

Congrats to Vicki K, Isabelle, and Rebecca!
(Vicki and Rebecca - can you send me your contact info?
I can't find your email address in your profile.)

win2

Congrats to Ellen, Sonja, and Kristal!
(Kristal, can you send me your contact info?)

win3

Congrats to Tracy and Rumi!

I'll contact you shortly!



Have a great week, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ayumi, I'm so lucky♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that I was one of the lucky winners! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy too! Thank you for organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you for your generosity, Ayumi! And thank you for the info. about sending quilts! I will look into that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ayumi! I'm thrilled to have the Suzuko Yoseki book - since you introduced her to us way back I have been a fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners! You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whats up, This is a wonderful summation, I located your blog checking google for any similar subject and observed this. I couldnt find as well significantly other tips and information on this posting, so it was fantastic to discover this one. I will almost certainly be returning to think about a number of other articles which you have written another time.
    Volvo Control Arm

    ReplyDelete
  8. your artical give me much more useful information. thanks for your help. i'll suggest my friends to read your artical.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read this article. I think owning of house is a good job. It is because, it is profitable business

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the moment to leave a comment ;) I always love hearing from you!