Thursday, July 9, 2009

Handmade Stamps from Japan

Beach Field Stamps

Beach Field Stamps
(Photos borrowed from BeachField)

Some of you who looked at my last post asked me whether
you can get hands on the stamps designed by ako of Beach Field.
When I told her that her stamps are getting lots of attention here,
she was super delighted and said she would absolutely LOVE to let
her stamps go global!

I really like to share things I got from Japanese little online
shops in this blog, but it always made me sad to find out that
those shops were often, very often, reluctant to accept paypal/credit
card payment and/or to ship internationally. The language barrier is a
part of it too. It made me the saddest when you excitingly contacted me
to ask if you can purchase those and my answer was 'no'.

I've helped some people personally, being an intermediary between
a shop in Japan and a buyer in America, or the other way around.
It was nice to be able to help, but every time the transaction
happened I wished I could do for many more people at the same time:
Buying a bunch from Japan all at once and send individual packages
from here so that you can save money on shipping.

So, I am really excited to announce that this time, I want
to make the collective purchase happen! If you can let me know
how many of which stamps you want, I'll order yours with mine.
As soon as the package arrives here, I'll send yours to you from here, California.

These stamps are designd by ako of Beach Field whose crafty blog
places No.1 in Handmade Stamp Blog Ranking in Japan. Her stamps
are only available in Japan at this moment, but like I said,
she wants her stamps to travel to many countries.
The manufacturer of the stamps confirmed with me that
there is no upper limit as to quantities to be ordered,
so if you're interested, take this opportunities to get
these super kawaii stamps this time.

This is how it works.
1) Send me an e-mail letting me know what you want to order.
2) I'll get back to you within 24 hours with a total cost
including shipping. (Here, shipping means shipping from California
to where you live. The prices of the stamps given below already
include shipping from Japan to the USA. So if you are someone
living in the US and ordering a few small stamps, it will be
like $2 plus the cost for your items. For shipping to other countries,
I would need to find out, but I'd be more than willing
to send your packages internationally.)
3) You send me a payment via paypal/check/money order by
July 25th. I'll place an order on that day.
4) The package arrives here
5) I'll notify you and send your items to you.

Anyway, it was too much blah blah blah..
Let me now show you the cute stamps!

Beach Field Stamps
Beach Field Stamps
Beach Field Stamps

These stamps from No.1 to No.15 are $3.80 USD each.
Each stamp measures 0.6" x 0.6" x 2.4" (15mm x 15mm x 60mm).


$12 USD. Measurement:1" x 1.8" x 1"(25mm x 45mm x 25mm).



$17 USD. Measurement:1.8" x 2" x 1"(45mm x 50mm x 25mm).


$8.40 USD. Measurement:1.2" x 1.6" x 1"(30mm x 40mm x 25mm).


$26 USD. Measurement:2.2" x 4.1" x 1"(55mm x 105mm x 25mm).


$13 USD. Measurement:1.4" x 2.4" x 1"(35mm x 60mm x 25mm).


$15.50 USD. Measurement:1.6" x 2.4" x 1"(40mm x 60mm x 25mm).


$15.50 USD. Measurement:1.8" x 2.2" x 1"(45mm x 55mm x 25mm).


$8.40 USD. Measurement:1.2" x 1.8" x 1"(30mm x 45mm x 25mm).


$16.50 USD. Measurement:1.4" x 3.1" x 1"(35mm x 80mm x 25mm).


$15.60 USD. Measurement:1.6" x 3.1" x 1"(40mm x 80mm x 25mm).


$8.40 USD. Measurement:1.2" x 1.4" x 1"(30mm x 35mm x 25mm).


$7.20 USD. Measurement:1" x 1.2" x 1"(25mm x 30mm x 25mm).


$7.20 USD. Measurement:1.2" x 1.4" x 1"(30mm x 35mm x 25mm).


$13.20 USD. Measurement:1.2" x 3.1" x 1"(30mm x 80mm x 25mm).


$8.40 USD. Measurement:1" x 1.8" x 1"(25mm x 45mm x 25mm).


$9.20 USD. Measurement:1" x 2.2" x 1"(25mm x 55mm x 25mm).


$15.60 USD. Measurement:2" x 2" x 1"(50mm x 50mm x 25mm).


$10.80 USD. Measurement:1.2" x 2.4" x 1"(30mm x 60mm x 25mm).

If you're interested, e-mail at ayumi_seattle at hotmail dot com
or leave a comment under this post letting me know what you
want to order and your e-mail address. And please remember that
July 25th is the deadline. This may be the only time I can do
this, so please make sure to let me know by July 25th.


Thanks for coming and reading!



2 comments:

  1. I an doing a campaign for donations to my project of the comunitat minibiblioteca and other activities for children and adolescents in my community lacking here in Rio de Janeiro I need help of all people of good heart,you cam donate or 5.00 to 20.00 mandar on your donation to be made by carta(correspondencia). Oara donate just send me an email and i will give the address of the referral letter,my email is: asilvareis10@gmail.com ,Make a stream of donations and you will abençoar. Quem GD gives to the poor lends to GOOD. Visit to my blogs; Eulucinha.blogspot.com ,i agradecida. Que GOOD bless uns all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'd like 2, 4, and 26.

    my email is sycamore at cnw dot com.

    Thank you for putting this together. I don't see any other comments so i hope I'm putting this in the proper place.

    Katy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the moment to leave a comment ;) I always love hearing from you!