Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shop Updated

plastic bag dispenser

First item in my shop for 2009 has been listed! Yay!

It is also my first creation for 2009.


heartheart penguinheartheart


plastic bag dispenser

I've made this type of plastic bag dispensers so many times.
I believe this one is my tenth.


plastic bag dispenser

I just love making these. They dress up the kitchen well
and they are extremely useful. I made mine a few years ago
and I see it every single day in my kitchen
- makes me enjoy being in the kitchen.


plastic bag dispenser

I used lots of lovely fabric for this dispenser.
Besides the French newspaper-looking fabric I found in Japan,
I used my precious vintage fabric that I'd snatched from Kim's
fabric collection and Amy Butler's fabric that Cheryl had shared with me.
(Thanks, Kim & Cheryl!!)


It is listed in my shop;)


Thanks for coming & reading!

11 comments:

  1. Very creative of you...and the colors and prints are wonderful;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! Much nicer than the elastic bottomed hideous thing I have :0).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, could do with one for my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love fabrics!!! and so cute the plastic bag dispensers!! good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great looking bag holder...so much nicer than the one in the shops...and a lot easier to put the bags in...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really like this - looks like it would make a great tutorial! Hint hint!!!! OK I know that wasn't very subtle:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that was fast. It's already gone

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! And so much nicer than the plastic bag holder I have- another plastic bag!:)
    Please post a tutorial on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone!

    Stringbean-
    Thanks for your interest in a tutorial on this dispenser, but I got this idea from a Japanese sewing book(ISBN:978-4579110827), so I can't exactly call it my own design. If I come up with something similar by myself, I'll share with you on my blog;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the moment to leave a comment ;) I always love hearing from you!