This book, 500 quilt blocks by Lynne Goldsworthy & Kerry Green, is one book I had been very much looking forward to getting my hands on since the moment I knew about it! I love love love it for so many reasons!
- It is written by my very dear lovely friends who have been my biggest inspiration!
- There are so many blocks in it. Literally 500 blocks! How could you not find blocks you want to make?
- There are blocks for everyone. There are simple ones for beginners and advanced ones for confident quilter.
- Most blocks are traditional blocks, so the construction is very easy to understand.
- All the blocks are made with modern, beautiful fabrics, so you can see how modern prints look with traditional blocks, which is just what I need to see often!
- There aren't just 500 blocks in it. There are many projects that you can make with the blocks in it!
- The book is little, handy, and so cute!
When I need some inspiration, I flip through the book and always feel itching to get started on making lots of cute blocks! It is one of those books I feel I want to make everything in it. Thank you to Kerry and Lynne for writing such a cool book. I. just. LOVE. it!
Speaking of quilt blocks, this is the most recent block I made using Paper Panache's awesome guitar pattern. It is a bee block for Melinda. I would be so embarrassed to tell you how late this is. I was hoping it's better late than never and wanted to get this done. One of my resolutions for this year is no more procrastination, that applies to all aspects of my life. I want to become more organized and feel better about myself. Getting late blocks done this year is definitely one promise I made to myself! I am very thankful of my patient friends.
I hope you have a great weekend!