Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Stash

sunday1

I thought I'd play along Sunday Stash to introduce
my precious vintage fabric collections today.

sunday3

Having no car, I can't really rely on yard-saling for vintage
stuff search, so my vintage fabric stash comes mostly from ebay/etsy shopping.

sunday2

All these came together as a set of Pink feedsack scraps.
I adore them so much. Some fabric - I buy it so that I can
make something out of it. Some fabric - I get it just because
looking at it and knowing that I own it makes me smile ;)





patchwork bag

Thank you so much for sweet comments on my
patchwork bag! It has been listed in my shop.

(If you let me know that you came from this blog
in the note to the seller, I'd like to include
three different small pieces of cute Japanese fabric ;))


Thanks for coming and reading!



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful fabrics! I know we'll see something very special soon!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric, Ayumi!
    Fabric makes me happy, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute fabric!! And you did a wonderful job on the bag! I'll have to check out the other wonderful things you must have in your shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bag is beautiful and your fabric coordinates wonderfully! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are lovely fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those feedsacks! I have weakness for vintage fabric too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what wonderful fabric...you have me yearning for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I really enjoy your tutorials and blog! Can I ask how you get your pictures to look like they are sitting on a white background? (as in the drawstring bag one)....I forgot how to do this and I know it's easy! Thanks and keep up the great work!!

    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone!

    Tori-
    I have a photoshop tutorial for it here ;) Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete