Saturday, May 17, 2008

New bag in progress



My Etsy shop is empty!! There was only one item in my shop for a while that had been sitting there forever, but the listing finally expired and it's gone!! Extremely boring to see my own shop carrying nothing, so I started making this bag in the hope to list in my shop soon.

I am a bad planner. I am never good at being ahead of myself. I just do what I think I want to do at every second and procrastinate everything. That's one of the reasons I started this project even though my three finals are really coming up. It's so strange that I can come up with constant and endless crafting ideas when I am the busiest and barely have any time to do any crafting. When I actually have plenty of time , I am the least productive. No ideas come to my head. Such a weird human nature.. Does this occur to you too?

So, for this new project, again I never planned well and followed my instinct at every single process. I never knew how big it would be nor how many handles it would have. I'm a little stuck now.. But if this turns out pretty nice, I will list it in my shop;)

------------------------------------------

Yeah! Two more new fabric baskets!!!!

heartFabric Basket by Lindsey

heartFabric Basket by Pumpkinknit

Aren't they so cute?! Thanks a lot for using my tutorial!!


Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a gorgeous bag!!

    I can totally relate to this post! I get so many ideas when I'm busy and have no time to create. Then, when the rest of my life calms down and I can carve out some time for projects, all inspiration leaves me. I tried keeping an idea journal so I could refer back to these great ideas, but I've found that once I write them down I don't have the same love for them as before. I think for me, the joy is the challenge of the new idea, not necessarily bringing it to life. (Sorry for the long comment... I tend to ramble sometimes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. casserole-

    I love receiving a long comment! Thank you;) I'm glad I'm not the only one! I keep the journal for ideas too and lose interest as soon as all the tasks are complete and I am free to have a go at working with those ideas. I totally agree that "the joy is the challenge of the new idea"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the moment to leave a comment ;) I always love hearing from you!